OWN NOOBS 4 LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ON4L

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new Site with VIP hacks!!!

Visit www.uniquehacks.net for the best public and VIP hacks

Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head

View previous topic View next topic Go down
DeamonCyborg
Admin

Warning :
Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Right_bar_bleue

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 7662

Monster
Name: DeamonCyborg
Race: Angels

Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Vide
PostSubject: Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 am

So thres a blonde aburnet and a red head and they all get stranded out in the woods.

Well eventually they get hungry and the red head goes, "im gonna go get some food" so she goes and a couple hours later she comes back with a rabbit

The burnet asks "howd you get that?" and she said "i found the tracks i followed the tracks and found the rabbit"

So the next day they get hungry again and the burnet goes, "its my turn" and a couple hours later she comes back with a deer.

The blonde asks "howd you get that?" she said i found the tracks i followed the tracks and got the deer

and so the next day it was the blondes turn, she leaves to go get food and it takes her hours and hours, and when she finnaly comes back she is all bloodied up and just looks terrible.

The other two ask they go "What happened?"

the blonde replies and says "Well, i found the tracks i followed the tracks, and i got hit by a TRAIN!"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.webstarts.com/bonnevillemowing/  Local mowing business
HiSpd
HiSpd

Warning :
Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Right_bar_bleue

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 8724

Monster
Name: Wade'acus

PostSubject: Re: Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:11 am

o wow lol i needed a laugh and that did it hahaa
Back to top Go down
DeamonCyborg
Admin

Warning :

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 7662

Monster
Name: DeamonCyborg

PostSubject: Re: Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:28 am

glad i could help you out man lol
Back to top Go down
http://s1.webstarts.com/bonnevillemowing/  Local mowing business
MarcoLeDieux
Combat Arms Moderator
Combat Arms Moderator
MarcoLeDieux

Warning :

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 1366

Monster
Name:
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:29 am

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Nice One lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
itsoktobeebad
Elite
Elite
itsoktobeebad

Warning :

Combat Arms KDR : 1.73
Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 8235

Monster
Name:
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 am

the blond the burnet and the red head r all your mom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theres a blonde a burnet and a red head

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OWN NOOBS 4 LIFE :: Gwinx Libaray :: Jokes and Riddles. -