OWN NOOBS 4 LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ON4L

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We have a new Site with VIP hacks!!!

Visit www.uniquehacks.net for the best public and VIP hacks

About posting ip's..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
cameraman
Gwinx Fan
Gwinx Fan

Warning :
About posting ip's.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100About posting ip's.. Right_bar_bleue

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 331

About posting ip's.. Vide
PostSubject: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Shouldn't you guys not post other ppl's ip's here? i mean then everyone can see.. why not hide it.. ? Cuz I know for sure i wouldn't want my ip posted publicly..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

GWinx.Glest Clan : Gwinx Glest Clan: GLEST RAIDER
Warning :
About posting ip's.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100About posting ip's.. Right_bar_bleue

Combat Arms KDR : 3.12
Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 1000008740

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Ummm..only the admin person hosting the topic can view the I.P I think brb!
Back to top Go down
http://gwinxplus.tk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Only mods can view I.P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 pm

I.P hacking is very illegal too lol. But I'm worried about kipnapping..
Back to top Go down
RomRod
Elite
Elite
RomRod

Warning :

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 105

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Hehehheheehe you are so funny no body is gonna kidnap your IP I think, but why would you put that up? Are you talking about the Url? they can probably block your IP but I'm not sure if they can kidnap it if you have a wep secure lock on it.
Maybe the moderators can bettter explain.
I always put my Url in other places, but I'm not sure if thats what you mean.If you are using a system link modem without a password lock then I think some one can put a new password and lock you out because you wont have the password. And whoever does that needs to be near you about 100 ft I think.
Good luck, bye!
Back to top Go down
smallzclan
Admin
smallzclan

Warning :

Combat Arms KDR : 50.54
Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 100000018

Monster
Name: cheatzus
Race: Hobbits

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Ya admins and mods can see IP's but we dont share them with anyone.
Back to top Go down
cameraman
Gwinx Fan
Gwinx Fan

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:12 am

No i don't think you got what i meant lol.. it was in angrypenguin's case.. you posted an IP address.. in there.. and I'm just thinking why would you post a member ip? like everyone can just see it then....
Back to top Go down
smallzclan
Admin
smallzclan

Warning :

Combat Arms KDR : 50.54
Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 100000018

Monster
Name: cheatzus
Race: Hobbits

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:04 am

because he was reported for cheating... ill remove it. we needed it for the case though.

thats what happens when you get caught by me... I get proof.
Back to top Go down
DeamonCyborg
Admin

Warning :

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 7662

Monster
Name: DeamonCyborg
Race: Angels

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:19 am

I agree with smallzclan, it was evidence of what he did
Back to top Go down
http://s1.webstarts.com/bonnevillemowing/  Local mowing business
RomRod
Elite
Elite
RomRod

Warning :

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 105

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:27 am

Cheating? on what ? Combatarms?
A game? because I cheat almost all the time with a hack man? please don't tell me thats what you mean.
Oh my bad! do you mean the contest thing? the one where people have to put a number?
because I saw two and one said to choose from 1-1000 and the other says 1-100 ,is that it? dam if thats what you mean, then he should be PM'ed emmediately and some kind of splash screen should appear like the one in the sign in section telling him that he was eliminated from the contest for cheating not banned or anything like that. lol that would be a shocker to read hahahaa! it will wake anybody up hehehehe. Just a suggestion man don't rain on me, ok?
Back to top Go down
DeamonCyborg
Admin

Warning :

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 7662

Monster
Name: DeamonCyborg
Race: Angels

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:14 pm

no cheating as in upping his rep with other profiles, just to have the rep on here...
Back to top Go down
http://s1.webstarts.com/bonnevillemowing/  Local mowing business
cameraman
Gwinx Fan
Gwinx Fan

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Oh and I think if you are referring to angrypenguin.. that she said she was a girl... hmm.
Back to top Go down
maestro
maestro

Warning :

Gwinx Money Gwinx Money : 6274

Monster
Name:
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Admin wrote:
I.P hacking is very illegal too lol. But I'm worried about kipnapping..

Lol funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About posting ip's.. About posting ip's.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About posting ip's..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OWN NOOBS 4 LIFE :: Public Court :: Public Court -